Arthur’s Daytime Workspace
Arthur’s Daytime Workspace
Our daytime workspace is now open. City Club Members can reserve a place now for £10 a day (join the City Club by downloading the app free of charge.)
To view the working space or to answer any questions, pop in and see us at Aragon House and we’ll be happy to show you around.
Benefits of our workspace
Exclusive use of Arthur’s 7am-5pm Mon—Fri (excl. bank holidays)
Complimentary, help yourself tea, coffee, and filtered water
Dedicated shower room with ‘Bramley’ toiletries & towels
Free WiFi & printing
Bookable AV facilities
Our work spaces are available to be booked in advance by speaking to one of the team, ringing us, or emailing us after which spaces are allocated on a first come first served basis, with numbers capped at 10 guests per day so everyone has plenty of space and there are ample facilities.
Terms & Conditions
Use of our Club Room facilities does of course come with certain terms and conditions. By paying the £10-day rate you accept acknowledgement of these terms and conditions:
1. Use of meeting space is subject to availability – we advise booking ahead if you require a private area for meetings. When available we can provide use of 2 semi private, curtained off areas for club room users. The space is also available to be booked for larger groups and meetings. Enquiries for larger meetings and events can be made by emailing us at [email protected]
2. The £10-day rate is for one Club Room user. Short meetings with up to 2 additional people do not incur any additional charges other than requirements for additional food and drinks. Extended meetings and additional co-workers will be required to pay the normal £10-day rate per person.
3. The working space is exclusively in the dedicated basement area – the upstairs restaurant, garden and bar areas are for use of guests joining us for lunch and should not be used as a work space. Should you wish to take advantage of our other facilities, please ensure you make a separate booking for the restaurant or function areas.
4. Members are responsible for the sensible behaviour of themselves and their guests. Any behaviour deemed unruly or antisocial by the management may lead to you being asked to leave and not permitted future use of the Club Room facilities.
5. After 5pm, Arthur’s bar will be open to the public as an informal cocktail bar. Although we are happy for you to stay and enjoy the evening, the dynamic and atmosphere of the establishment will change so we cannot accept any responsibility for lack of privacy after this time.
6. At peak times, and especially when meeting space is booked out, we cannot guarantee available working space – spaces can be reserved in advance, after which they will be allocated on a first-come first-served basis each day.
7. We offer work space users to take advantage of our AV facilities, however, this must be booked in with prior agreement by our management team to guarantee availability.